would you go?

4givrnt4gtr

4givrnt4gtr

So this guy i knew i college is getting married. He is part of a large group of people, mostly just aquaintances at this point, i met/lived with in college.

Now, I used to love hanging out with this crew but recently, I just dont care to be in the middle of all the drama. Mostly because they just love to drink and I dont handle alcohol well so I rather not be involved.

Also, (speaking of drinking) I used to be really close friends with one of the guys who is going to be at the wedding. Unfortunately our friendship turned really bad when after a break up, he kept trying to comfort me by asking me to join him to get some drink and we would always end up hooking up. I started thinking he had feelings for me and he just didnt want to lose our friendship. Still I didnt want the whole friends with benefit. The last time we "hanged out" together was valentines day, again we got drunk but this time i said I didnt want to have sex. He promised he wouldn't do it but then next thing i knew, well he was doing it already.

I didnt protest too much but afterwards he got up dressed and acted really guilty. We talked and he told me he didnt see me that way but knew he could do whatever he wanted so he did....

I kicked him out of my house nad we never spoke again.

Now, this guy is going to be at the wedding....and I REALLY never want to see him again.

SO.....given that a. im not really close to any of the people at the wedding....and b. i REALLY dont want to see this guy....

should i even go?

i mean I USED to be really close to these people....which is why im even considering it....actually there ar some people i care for still and I know if i dont go I will truly cut all the ties i have with them...

Not really sure what to do...what do you guys think?

it all depends how badly you want to see those you like and care for weighed up against how much you dont want to see this guy.

if it was me, i have to say I'd probably go and say to hell with this guy.

I'd go, and just speak to the people I like.

After all, you don't have to stay all night, and better to regret going than regret not going.