Regaining Trust?

I've been friends with this certain person for almost a year now. We would tell each other everything and anything and promise not to tell anyone about the things we discussed. Anyway, some of it leaked out at a party where the truth liquid (alcohol) played a major roll. Well that news made its way back to that friend of mine and she was really pissed off. I know there's no excuse for doing what I did even though I wasn't in a better state of mind but I told her I was very sorry for what happened. She wouldn't talk or look at me because I betrayed her trust. Finally after a few weeks, she started to say hello and we began talking to each other again but it's just not the same. During one conversation, she told me that she sees me totally different and that hurt me quite a bit. I told her I made a mistake and that I am only human but all she could say is "tough." I know I hurt her when this mess happened and I feel really crappy still about it. My question is," Will time gain back that trust or am I going to be that person who just screw himself up and the friendship?"

jessicakicksbut

Just give her time, and maybe she will come around. At least she is starting to say hi to you, that's a plus. If not, at least you learned from your mistkae (not to get that drunk again, for starters)