Lost the first best friend I ever had

One of my best guy friends liked me so I hooked him up with a girl I just met to get him off my back. Well this girl became a best friend for life and we went everywhere together. School nights we stayed the night at each others house and we talked on the phone. Well it got bad after a while because she got jealous of how close me and her bf was. He still liked me and she began to hate me. Now I feel like I don't know her anymore and we don't talk. In the end we all lost. She isn't involved with me or him and me and him berely talk. Now the bf I have don't like him Because we are too close of friends so I can't spend time with him. It's hard for me to make friends. It always has been and I'm so alone. What can I do so that my life doesn't leave me alone if my bf leaves me with no friends?I want my best girl friend back and my best guy friend......

You have no control over the ignorance of others. Make lots of friends and learn to distinguish who your true friends are...they will never abandon you for some stupid reason. True friends exist for the ONLY purpose of being friends. Situational friends are around you because they need you for a reason...to fill holes in time, to use your place as a hangout to get away from their parents, to borrow money, to listen to their whining, etc.

So let this be a wake up call for you to pay more attention. Forge ahead with life and befriend those who need nothing from you short of your kindness and company. Find a few of those and you'll be one lucky lady.

I know you're hurting over the loss of these previous associations but they were not your friends. Just leave them in the dust and press ahead.