Nothing has ever happened with us!

crzybeautifl88

crzybeautifl88

To make a long story short, one of my guy friends[we'll call him number one] came over last night to watch tv with me. We goofed off as normal. My other friend[ we'll call him number 2] came over after he got off of work, we all sat around laughing making jokes and being goofballs. After #1 left # 2 told me that # 1 told him that I let him rub on my breasts!!!!!!!! :sick: Nothing has ever happened with us! We have never kissed, held hands ect.

I'm not really shocked by it, but I am pissed off. #1 has always had this probem with making up story's to make himself look better. We all noticed it but ignore it b/c he can be okay and if we turn our backs on him then he'll have noone to hang out with. # 2 believes nothing happened and don't get me wrong i'm glad he dosen't believe #1, but I am still angry. I want to ignore it but I honestly think something should be said. What would u guys say to someone like him? I just need help........... :mad:

i wouldn't say anything, but i'd make sure he doesn't hang out at my place alone much - i.e. not to give him basis for making this kind of rumours.

Many guys do this - many times, people can't really know if it's true or not, so guys go on and on about who they've slept with (ya right). You can't avoid it happening sometimes... But if somebody knows guy X was at your place ALONE, making this kind of rumour is SO much easier...

good luck,

-yes

I certainly agree with yes, don't ever be alone with this guy (#1). If he'll say you let him touch you, who knows what he might decide to say next! Before you know it he'll have you sleeping together or something like that. He obviously is lacking in the respect and trust department, friends don't make up lies and then spread them around. He also must feel very inadequate and have self-esteem issues if he has to make up stuff just to try impress his guy friends, and he's being inconsiderate of your reputation to boot! Personally, I'd give him the boot, but that's your decision to make. :o