Apology on my part?

I just moved to texas and was befriended by this girl named brittney..we hung out and chilled and everything was good,until she started talkin to this dude that was 24 and she was 17.. her mother kicked her out of the house for getting pregnant, and she stayed with the 24yr old for about a week.until one friday she didnt come to school and i tried calling her all day.. later that afternoon she showed up at my doorstep crying and i asked her what was wrong and she said she had a miscarriage..and that she had been in the hospital that morning. and she needed to stay with me for a while........................

i asked her why and she said the dude she was messing with had to go out of town all of sudden, and he wanted her to stay with me. so i told my mom about the situation and she let brit stay with us for like a week or so. whenever she called the dude he would never pick up his phone and talk to her and he stayed away for like a month..(so he says)...

well during that time she stayed with me and my unemployed at the time mom and didnt try to help out while she stayed with us then she had the nerve to complain about stuff..so me and moms got tired of that and we made her make up with her mother...

so she got back home and her mother wanted her to get out of the house so she forced the girl to quit hs,get a ged and go to college all within one week..so when she left school i was talkin to one of my other friends and i told her that everybody was saying that Brittney was messing up my life and that i should leave her alone......

LITTLE did i kno that i had a eavesdropper listen in on the wrong thing and they told her i was talkin bad about her,and she called me getting a attitude with me about the whole situation..

question is..

its been about 4/5 months since we last talked..and i want to know should i call her and clear my name and where i stand with her,etc.. or should i just leave her B..?

cuz i dont want her telling people that she see from school that i did so and so when she doesnt know the WHOLE story...if u readin this...dont jus read it...man help me out...

Personally I wouldn't worry about it. Its already been 4-5 months you said. I doubt she's worrying about it a whole lot anymore. Plus it doesn't sound like she's got a whole lot of dirt on you. Worst being that after living with you and your unemployed mother for a week, you guys sent her home. Hell, nothing wrong with that.

You're all set, I wouldn't feel guilty about it.