shes not speaking to me

I have this friend at work that hasnt been speaking to me lately.I dont know why shes acting like this.I go in to work and noticed she is avoiding me lately.

I guess she doesnt like me anymore.Ive been trying real hard to talk to this new girl at work.But my other friend or I thought she was my friend at least. that avoids me talks, to the new girl and not me anymore.

I dont know what happened.But she use to talk to me everyday and has a mad face the minute she sees me.Should I just ignore her behavoiur? Or should I just stop talking to her? She makes me feel like I dont even exist or am an important part of her life.I keep asking myself what I did to make her mad.Something must be wrong if she isnt speaking to me.

How can I get her to talk to me again?

Patty

Tell you you're very sorry if you did something to her to offend her. Then say no more than hello to her after that unless she starts talking to you again. If she's going to be rude, you don't need to be her friend or talk with her.

• Author

Shes probably mad cause I walked away after she was shouting at me the other day.She has a habit of being bossy to me and I dont put up with it, unless if the person is my superviser.

Thanks Tony.You always have good advise.That sounds like a good thing to do if shes going to be like that.I dont need friends like that anyways. :)

Patty