Childness behaviors

[color=darkred][/color]

Why is it that once people reach beyond the so called high school level of the: 'he said' 'she said' business, things don't get better with maturity... but instead people seem to want to cause unnessary non-sense behaviors... and to a point where they can ruin ones friendships??

Really unable to understand much of anything anymore... The summer is supposed to be a time of enjoyment away from everyday routines such as school life.. But instead things.. at least in my world to date.. seem to be so twisted.. etc.. everyday there's a story to tell...

Truth versus fantasy lies.. How do you decipher???

Age does not equal maturity. Some people are already mature in 'high school'. Others never grow up.

• Author

[color=cyan][/color]

Definately agree with you here.. about the whole 'age' thing.. I just can't believe that so many people to date that I know.. are still in that stage of vengeness where they can't things from how they stand... and would rather take things from what people say, or tell them is merely right...

Maybe if you would communicate to the people how you feel. Gossip wouldn't be such a problem in your life. Maybe if you were real and upfront with people about gossip. Like saying I don't want to hear it. I didn't see it so I can't believe it. Or I have to hear the it from the person to believe it. If it's you others are talking about maybe you should choose the people your friends or so called friends more wisely.

fire-eyes

People gossip because they are bored and have nothing better to talk about. Stuff like politics and work gets boring. The only thing to do is to not gossip yourself and ignore any gossip you hear. Tell the gossiper that you are not interested.

PurpleAngel

[color=violet][font=arial]

"Bright people talk about ideas, mediocre people talk about events, and dull people talk about other people"

Some people will never change, some people are just DULL!!! People who gossip are so bored with their live they need to create excitement through talking about other peoples lives.

Keep out of it! You are better than that!

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny: [/font][/color]

jessicakicksbut

just wait till you get out in the working world...A.K.A. corporate America...it only gets worse!