I don't understand

razorsharp

Alright, i'm a guy and a senior in highschool. I've been talking to this girl a year younger than me for a little while now, and we've become pretty close. I've been to her house a few times, i'm friends with her brother, and she texted me every day and we'd go back and forth for hours. Until yesterday. All of the sudden she's stopped texting me. Where she used to give me a hug or 2 every day, she just ignores me and talks to her other friends. When she does talk to me, it's not in a friendly way. I don't know why she's doing this. I don't think i said or did anything that would offend her. She went from telling me "I love you goodnight" on Wednesday to not talking to me on Thursday. Can anyone enlighten me and tell me wtf is going on?

Edited by razorsharp
  • Author

I should also mention that I've told her a few things that i haven't told any previous close friends. She has been a great friend, I love her and would take a bullet for her.

Today I was helping her out with some work, I told her something(can't remember what) and she just said "I don't care what you have to say." and turned around and ignored me. Why is she acting this way all of the sudden?

• Author

Oddly enough, the problem solved itself. She was just bitchy for 2 days (I don't know why though. maybe I said something bad and she forgave me?)

I'm a guy and a senior in highschool. I've been talking to this girl a year younger than me for a little while now, and we've become pretty close.