jEALous!

Hurt_chick

well i have this best friend who EVERYONE is attracted to..everytime i'm with her she always has really hot guys..well i just don't know what to do anymore..she just doesn't understand how angry that i get when she will talk to a guy then decide that she doesn't like him..then if i try to talk to him or something she will get really pissed..even well she has had sooo many chances to be with these guys already. well last night i kissed a guy that she brought over to my house and since i was drunk i kind of blurted out that she doesn't even like him anymore. i'm just very confused on whether or not i should talk to her about it because i'm not sure she will quit understand. replies woulD be most appriciated. thNx :bunny:

so she doesn't like a guy, yet she doesn't want you to be with him? what kind of a friend is that? I don't think there's a point in talking to her. Simply get away - she is NOT a friend. She's probably thriving on being more attractive than you. Poof!

-yes

I think people are always better off finding their own dates, indepent of others...unless a friend intentially introduces you to somebody for the specific purpose of possible getting the two of you together.

This can all be solved if you will just find your own guys and stay away from her hand-me-downs. And don't go out so much with her. Go with others.

It is sort of nuts to be upset because she gets a lot of guys. More power to her. And you're not entitled to any of them unless they approach you later.

This reminds me of the movie "American Beauty." The beautiful blonde girl thrived on making herself feel good by acting like she was better than her friend.

You need to talk to your friend. If she doesn't want anything to do with a guy, then he is free reign for others. However, you should be careful too. If she brought the guy over to your house as HER date, then back off.