A Bit Lost?

Hmmm Currently in college, recently moved away from my home town (only a couple hours away) I broke up with my gf (of about 3 years) right before I moved down here. I was living on my own prior to this while going to school, I recently transfered to finish my degree to where I currently am about 8 months ago.....my mom moved down here about 3 years ago after my father passed away. I am currently living with my mother until I can find a stable job, and save some money to live on my own.

back home I had a lot of aquantances, after I broke up with my gf the people who I thought were friends were constantly hanging out with her, they wanted more than friendship we all hung out together while I was dating, but this was ridiculous. She ended up sleeping with two of the guys I thought were friends and she is still with one of them...but thats a different story....

I guess you could say I have a lot of emotional baggage, and its been wearing on me. I dont really have anyone here as an everyday friend or someone who I can really relate to anymore....My major is extremely demanding and I spend most of my time getting things done for that, so this has made a social life of any kind difficult.......

Get involved and try new things, I have tried. and thats all it was, I dont feel that I made any friendships there. Im just kind of tired of being the only one I have....I have lost my best friend in a car accident a few years after I lost my father, and this was a bit devistating, and that friend was as close as anybody I knew, like a brother I grew up with him and he was sort of my outlet for any kind of social interaction with anyone back home....

So here I am, I have my family and am thankful for them everyday, I count my blessings and try to get on with life...Its been a weird ride and still I have no one who I feel is truly there for me, no one to relate to or to just go out and have a good time with.Outside of my family its just me.

what do I need to do? I dont want to go the rest of my life having to post on here to feel better.....If you read this far I hope that you could have some input on my situation, anything at all I would like to know your thoughts..

jimmynorton

Dear nigh2,

Don't become sad ..Life is like a ocean or drama stage.Forget past and think of future.

You can't go back to the past,But future is with your hand and you can make it better.

Consentrate on your future targets..and try to achive that:lmao:

Life is like rollercoaster sometimes its good ,bad worst and best.What you need to do concentrate and focus ur energy in career or work , u wont b able to forget past completely but u can always cut time, Its time that will help u to heal.You have been through things so focus on your work and spend ur own time like things u like to do, n 4get abt ur x gf ,I know its easy to say difficult to do but whats point in hurting urself like this when u know she is doing something way to nuts. n out of her mind. Go to places where u will get inspired. There are lot of ppl who have been through things so u will also get ur good times all u can do is wait for it to come.

good luck