i dont get it.

PaperHeart

this happened about 5/6 months ago but it still hurts like hell. i started a new school this year and we met eachother there, and we became BEST friends. we'd hangout and have sleep overs and we would even share secrets. we became friends SO quicly it was like we were ment to be best friends, at one point we were so close we actually talk about living together when we're in collage! anyway, one day i go to school shes not talking to me and when i ask her if i did something she said nothing with her fake smile (i know what that is since i helped her master it), then she said shes moving back to her hometown in a different country. she didnt even say goodbye!

i dont know what i did to hurt her and i cant even as her now, its just so confusing! and i miss her so much! i could never, ever ever do that to her! and i know that people have been through worse but it still hurts! i dont get why she did that!

Could be she's pulling away slowly so that it won't hurt that much to say goodbye when the time comes for her to leave.

I'm sorry you're hurting :( Have you tried talking to her again?

blueyedgrl85

Your friend probably didn't want to move and was upset by it which is why she didn't talk about it. She tried to put on a brave face (which is why she smiled), but inside she was hurting and maybe she didn't know how to tell you. I'm sure she will miss hanging out with you. If you have her contact info try sending her a care package or calling her. I'm sure she's just upset as you are.

I was in the same situation as you are, but I was the one who moved away. My friend acted like it didn't bother her and would brag how she made all these new friends, but later admitted that she when she walked past my old place, she would get sad and miss me. So we all deal with it in different ways, but you will meet new people and things will get better!