yet another...

Ah, I'm so frustrated. Ok, not anymore, but here's the deal:

i have some guy friends... they're really friends - i mean we flirt & joke, but they tell me about their gals, and i tell them about my guys.

the problem arises when it comes to dirty jokes. i have no idea what to do b/c i find it funny and i can keep it up, but at the same time it disagrees with my good-girl image, and ah - it's like two personalities fighting. heheh. so i'm mad at them for a joke one second, and tell a joke myself the next moment. And they say - ah, she's being bashful, ... and then I stare at the table.

the jokes are nothing TOO bad - it's just the two guys & me combo that makes me awkward. i'm considering never going out with them again, in this combo - stick to bigger groups.

comments plz?

thanks...

-yes

• Author

it's mostly allusions. e.g. i was buying milk, and there was cream all over the carton. So they asked - ..., did you make the milk explode?? i said - uhhuh, without even touching it. They: "Now THAT takes skill". I know it can be read more simply, but i know they're thinking of analogies.

Otherwise, they also discuss what they've done w/ girls, etc. And when i say things like spanking doesn't have to be from the back, that's considered bashful.

They also sometimes bug me with questions about what i've done, but i close that topic immediately... And so they stick to general terms when it comes to my experiences.

*shrug*

-yes