Where 2 go from here?

Hi Everyone!!!

I am in need of some 411(information) help, advice, or whatever you want to take this as..

Ok, here's the setting. I have a friend whom I've known like 4ever. We went through middle and high school together.. He's 2/1/2 years older than I. But, we seem to have/share the same interests, and thensome. And on top of it all we both still live in the same houses to date.

Here's the thing... most recently we had a semi-long if not longer than 24 hrs. (so it seemed) convo. on a whole bunch of things. One main topic which rings a **big** bell is this. We both started confessed how, what,etc. we mean toward each other.. And, well one thing led to thee other where we both found out some things about each other which we hadn't known in the past.

Now, upon confessing our emotions.... him more than I seems to be quite timid of actually speaking (phone or person) or conversing on here.. as once we did before.. The thing is I'm not sure if he's *scared* of ruining our friendship or just scared period of thee unknown..

Overall I'm just not sure what to think or not... I/him tell each other everything which we can't usually tell our parents and or other friends, etc. & well now I don't know who to go to besides everyone here** with different view points, age groups,etc. who could lead, help me in one of many directions...

I just hope whatever is going on.. eventually I'll be able to talk to him again as once before.... and stay up to the early mornings talking about anything/everything.

Hoping for some needed advice/guidance,etc.

yagottahelp

For any of you that remember Johnny 5, i think I need some more info! Did he feel the same as you or different?

There's a 99% chance that he's feeling the same things you are feeling.

Why not tell him what you told us?