More than friends?

Hey guys, so heres my story. I met my best friends cousin about 8 months ago and ever since then we hit it off! we have been best friends and hang out almost every single day. we talk about everything life, cars, friends, problems, and recently past relationships. he brought it up first and ever since then we have been a bit closer. we are talking 24/7. we talk more than he talks to his own cousin. the past 3 months i have developing feelings for him and i would so talk to him about it but hes way outta my league. :o i feel sometimes feel a vibe when we are alone especially but i cant read it. he doesnt throw much hints but he isnt closer to any of the other girls from our friends. we are 5 girls and 4 guys. like we go shopping together, we go look at cars together, we have coffee all the time, and when i got into an accident he came to the scene and hugged me and helped me out. i just feel a lot different about him now but i dont know if he feels the same.. plz help me analyze this situation i dont wanna make a mistake and ruin the friendship but if i know theres a chance to move things forward i will.. if u need any more info on our friendship just ask

thanks guys

any feedback is good feedback :D

It basically impossible to know for sure. He could like you as a friend or maybe more. Is he shy? Does he touch you a lot? One thing you could try is to send out some signals. Try touching his arm and see how he responds. Also eye contact is important. Just flirt a little and if it doesn't work out you can also back peddle and say you are just friendly. Also since you have this group of friends I know it may sound childish but you could ask them for help in analyzing his behavior since they can see it first hand they would likely be more helpful than I could ever be. Good luck!

Good points by babycakes, but as a guy, I'm not touchy-feely, so physical contact is not always a good indicator of my interest at the beginning stages. The fact that he showed up to the site of your accident is HUGE. That at least is a indicator that you are very special to him and he cares about you, which 9/10 if a guy goes to those lengths he is interested on some level. Definitely agree you should try to get help from one or your friends within the group.

• Author

thanks guys for your feedback.. its hard to go to my friends on their opinions and for their help cuz we are all one big group of friends.. my best friend is also his cousin so that complicates things.. sometimes its easier to get the perspective of a stranger than a friend who see's everything.. one other thing i wanna add since im trying to figure out this situation.. he talks about seeing hot girls. does that mean much? Guitar23 maybe u can tell me since your a guy :) thnxxxxxxxx