What can I say?

NoiseandKisses

NoiseandKisses

I'm really in need of advice, at least before I go to bed.

But first off, I'd like to say hello to everyone out there! I'm glad to be a part of these forums. :D It's nice to meet you all! I am very sorry though that my first post is quite long and a bit...dramatic. Lol.

So anyway here's my situation:

I have a friend who suffers from bipolar disorder, but ontop of that he can't exactly get over a past situation with an ex who had cheated on him...and really hurt him emotionally(about a year or so ago). Lately, he's been okay though he is still bothered by his past.

He's in his early twenties and hasn't really "lived" quite yet. Last night we were talking and he got into a big rant about how his life hasn't amounted to anything, he hasn't done what he wants, and he thinks that his answer to happiness and living is by making money and getting loads of chicks. I told him that you're gonna be hurt in life and by letting it be an excuse for not moving on, is only going to hurt him more. :/ He then told me he had to go because he was extremely pissed off...but I don't think necessarily at me.

I haven't heard from him today or seen a sign of him. I left him a message via IM(his phone has been disconnected) saying "I hope you feel better" earlier this morning. After not hearing from him should I be worried? Should I leave another message? We usually tell each other we miss one another whenever we don't speak...or should I give him his space and wait for him to come around to me?

I just don't want to seem like I don't care...but I don't want to seem like I'm trying to be I guess...needy? I dunno...

Hope you all enjoy a great new year!