My roommate is breaking wine bottles all over the house in a fit of rage.

Roomie (we'll call him Frank) is crazy. He got home drunk tonight and started raging about his daughter, whom he doesn't get to see because her mother (his ex-wife) prevents it. It's the holidays and I know how it is... I have my own daughter I'm not allowed to see either. The problem is A) we are harboring an illegal alien couple from eastern Europe, and if the cops get called, our roomies go to prison for the holidays, and B) I have a bench warrant, so I go to jail too. I cleaned up the broken glass after Frank and pacified him, but sh|t! Life is t3h suxx0rz.

Maybe lock up the wine bottles? Or throw all into the street. That will solve the problem nicely.

If that doesn't work, see if you can act even crazier than Frank. Start scaring HIM. Post again if you need more ideas.

burning 4 revenge

Youre on the lam? :laugh:

Man be careful what you write online

And if you need to a place to lay low for a while Ive got a closet that I can rent out.....not maybe at bargain prices, but its better than Statesville

Roomie (we'll call him Frank) is crazy. He got home drunk tonight and started raging about his daughter, whom he doesn't get to see because her mother (his ex-wife) prevents it.

I think I can see his ex wife's point.