need help soon: about a girl

todd carlson

todd carlson

me and this girl use to talk all the time about 2 years ago, then all of a sudden we just stopped talking, i dont know why, i dont know what happened. All i was wanting is some advise because i really liked her and i was wondering if i shoud call her up or ask her at school why we cant be friends or at least be on a talking level.

You aren't friends now because one or both of you lost interest and stopped calling the other. Friendships dry up because one or both parties are unwilling to put the energy into continuing them for various reasons.

You should call her up if you know how to reach her but don't ask her why you can't be friends. That would not be productive. Let her know you've been thinking about her and you were wondering how she was doing. Then go from there to try to revive the friendship if there's any interest on her part. You can do that by inviting her to lunch, for a drink or whatever you decide.

She's probably going to want to know why you've waited so long to call her and will most likely conclude you just got dumped by somebody and are lonely. But that's OK. Call her and see if you can jumpstart the friendship again...but in no case ask her why it dried up. The reason at this point is immaterial. If there's an interest on her part to rekindle the friendship, you'll find out real fast.