Friend called me!

My friend that was mad at me over discussing directions while driving in the car. She called me. She told me to come downstairs to her apartment. I thought that she wanted to talk about the situation. When I came over there was a guy over and she said that she wanted me to meet the guy. The guy was over because he was helping her move her furniture around. She said she was waiting for her boyfriend to come too.

I asked her if I could talk to her out in the hall. So we went out into the hall and talked. I said I thought you werent talking to me she said and I'm not going to talk to you. I just called you over to meet this guy. I told her that she was the one mad over something so silly. She said it was because I was yelling and screaming, but she was the one yelling and screaming. Anyways, so we didnt reconcil anything and before I was leaving she said say bye to him. So I did.

But I was really upset because it seems like she is playing games. Why call me to meet a guy if your not going to talk to me. Does this make sense of is she just trying to show the guy off with really no intentions of us hooking up. What do you think?

She wants you to help her move the stuff around. She is keeping you on a leash since you have something for her.