!!!!!

ellz1990

my best friend and i have known eachother around 9 months now, and ive always had suspicion (from early on) that she has more than friendly feelings for me. shes married and says shes straight now but has had sexual experiences with girls when she was younger. ive never been with a girl before, i think i might be bi-curious to be honest. over time ive developed more than friendly feelings towards her, we see eachother everyday and i used to stay at her house alot of the time. we've never even so much as kissed but its like she constantly wants my attention, she dances provocatively in front of me and when i had a boyfriend she was much worse.e.g. (phoned me alot more, when we were all out together at a night club she was flirting with me and kissing me on the cheek) etc. admittedly the men ive told her about ive had issues with but the way it comes across when she speaks about them seems like jealousy. im sick of trying to read into her body language and what she says because its driving me mad!! her husband used to be very jealous of our friendship and alot of people think that theres more than meets the eye with us. i got jealous when she was talking to a girl whos just come into our circle more than me and was sat next to her not long ago, and when i told her about it she said. "id be exactly the same if it was you, maybe we were partners in a past life or something and you came back as a female. what were you thinking!!!" so then i thought that maybe she is attracted to me but wishes i was male. its just little things she says. i constantly quiz myself and think im reading far too much into her actions, maybe because im bi curious myself??? sometimes it feels as if she plays constant mind games with me but again i always question it. i never get any answers, sometimes her body language suggests it and other times not at all. i know or think she senses that i like her as more than a friend and i think she plays on it. like she'll flirt with her husband and then look at me with this devilish look in her eye and laughas if she knows im jealous. i just dont know what to do!!! but all i know is that ever since i was with this guy, shes gone a little cold. sometimes it feels as if she doesnt want to talk on the phone anymore. and alot of the time when i go to see her now she just sits and watches tv, when before she couldnt stop talking to me.its upsetting. can anyone help???