Troubled.

I dont know if this is the right place but I'll just continue on. and please excuse my profanity and grammar.

It all started on myspace. lame right? I know. Well it all started out on myspace comments. It all started with commenting each other. Knew she had a bf and thought hey why not be friends? So as days pass by we talked to each other for a long ass time and we started to get to know each other. Everything was going swell. After a few while, she started to vent to me, I was all ears. That time I was at homeboys house listening to her rants and such Oh and I can't forget those things she taught me about dresses hahaha. Then things started to move. Then one day she told me to write in her truthbox. So I said "hey Bff!". After that we were like homies lol, eurrday talking about something and ****. It was ongoing. Then I remember she told me something that upseted me. I was really sad as hell. Seeing a good friend of mine go through some ****. Those times I was straight up worried and no I didn't like her yet. As time passes by she got sick. And I got worried as ****. Everyday at school. Sad. Wondering wtf did she do to deserve what she's going through and when she going out the hospital? Realizing not talking to her for three days didn't make me happy. Putting I miss you everywhere and such. Then I remember I was texting crazy haha me and my noob ass. Well after she got out the hospital, went home fixed my flat tire then went around the whole damn bay then met up w/ her at bart. Just to visit her. Happy to see her, and her homie was there after that I biked home and rest. Then after a few long whiles heard more bad news and such. Crazy right? Felt like bottomless pit of :(. Then I remember my friends telling me to get with her. I was like naw man shes a good friend, dont wanna mess things up and she got alot on her shoulders. After a good two weeks, the last days of those weeks I started to think. I was like damnit dude, I cant do this. Then thats when my trippin ass self started. A few days after prom I asked one of my friends if I should tell her. And they said you should so it can get out of the way and you'll know how she truly feels about you. So a few days pass, it was a yes, no, should i, or not. Then she texted me that she got into an accident. More bad news. But had to be the supportive best friend. Had to show no sign of me liking her. Then came the day. Waited the whole day then the bell rang. Saw her from the field trip gave me a giant hug. Then after that walked to ohnos or whatever then I told her I had to tell her something. goddamn was that the most hardest thing to do. I told her I was starting to like her and she said aww but you know i just broke up with my bf right. and said no matter what. I'm always here for you. Then after that I went throughout the day being happy then things started to escalate. We both started flirting and told me that when shes with me she isn't chasing empty pavements. And I did my all I did my best. She then later told me she likes me too and said she loves me. Then one day I came over to her house, we we're cuddling and such then when she gave me a sign to ask her out. The next day i came over asked her out and it was a no :(. She tells me that she didn't use me as a rebound, she didn't use me none of that sad stuff. and then she told me And now she said that she's starting to like someone else. I told her how i felt and it didn't change things. she told me not to wait for her and stuff. Then later she told me that she wants to cry because of me. I guess shes sorry for me. but she doesn't pity me

We're still bestfriends, and all I want to know is that. Does she still have feelings for me? Will she again feel the same way she did? I was there when she was coping with cancer, when she got the flu. I was always there. She tells me that I'll always have her. herself even told me she dug a hole in my

heart. What do I do. I've put too much dedication to just move on. she told me not to wait. but its too late. I fell inlove with a girl that don't love me back.:(

UnamedSeven

Well, she's been goin through a lot of crap lately with the flu, cancer, and her bf so she probably has no clue how to feel about you. Its almost obvious that she likes you alot (since you cuddled and she said i love you) but she doesn't know if she's ready to like someone else yet.

Somethin that happened to me a couple months back was that i became friendzoned with this girl i really liked. She liked me, but as a brother and not as a boyfriend. It could be the case with you, but things are too uneasy to judge now.

I'd suggest just waiting it out. Try and let her come around again and continue to be flirty and stuff. Be a good friend and try to show her that your worth being her boyfriend.