Could he still like me

wierdmunky

So I'll try to keep it short with all the details. My car wouldn't start on the day of my first final, went to the neighbors, called my friends, best friend, family to jump and no luck. I resorted to calling my ex who is usually a reliable person to anyone who needs help, and of course he came. Well, the whole time I didn't think about being with him again, just enjoyed seeing him because were still friends with little contact to get over eachother.

He was so nice, dropped me off at college, which is 30-40 min away, went home to do an errand for his parents, picked me back up, took me back to his house to see his new backyard in progress when getting cables, jumped my car at my house, let our dogs meet, and even left me with the jumper cables in case i needed them again. The whole time he was sick with a headache and sinus probs!

I'm really not trying to think about getting with him, since the stress of being together isnt there, we are actually better friends and I like where we are at. Just wondering if there are hints of something there or is he just being himself.

NiceGuy4Ever

It could be he's interested in you or that he isn't and is just a nice guy. He seems to be doing pretty well since the seperation. But I do guess he still has feelings for you and he may be trying to either label them as friendly feelings or trying to ignore them. But this is just my opinion.

Or he's a pathological people-pleaser with no boundaries who feels too guilty when he says 'no', and he doesn't know how to take care of his own physical, mental and emotional health and well-being.

Not saying that he is...just that there are others things to consider that could be at play.

• Author
wierdmunky
Or he's a pathological people-pleaser with no boundaries who feels too guilty when he says 'no', and he doesn't know how to take care of his own physical, mental and emotional health and well-being.

Not saying that he is...just that there are others things to consider that could be at play.

Never thought of that one. Just thought he was a really great guy. hm.

Well in my experiences guys don't usually go that far out of their way unless they have feelings for you.

However.... Since you two have history... he may be doing all this because he genuinely likes you as a person. I don't know why you two broke up but if some time has gone by and both of you are over it... he might be able to see you in a different light... like a friend.

Sometimes when people break up it doesn't mean that they didn't care for eachother.... but maybe just not compatible as a couple.

I am able to stay friends with all the guys I've dated except my ex boyfriend of 7 years. He just doesn't know how to be a TRUE friend... everytime I've tried to be friends with him afterwards, he tried to have sex with me...Yuck... cause I haven't been attracted to him ever since 3 months after we broke up.