feel like a friendship has ended.

griffinchicken53

griffinchicken53

nothing i can do about it. and maybe i'm not the only person that this person has sort of lost contact with. she's the one i've talked about in some other posts, about going to lunch, etc.

anyways i will try to keep this short. saw her first part of may, talked just a bit, kind of had that social awkwardness didn't talk to her as much she was standing around (i was standing around, worried what some people i know might say, badmouth her and then i'd be weirded out and secretly fuming about what they said) i mentioned in an email i sent her that i was sorry for being rude, just really tired, waiting to leave, and i should have talked to her more. don't know if she even got the email, sent on facebook. few weeks later sent one on myspace and i don't think she ever opened it. a few texts her and there in the month of may, no response. saw her last week of may, accidentally ran into her somewhere (not sure, she may not have even wanted to talk to me) she asked how i was doing, told her i was starting a new job, she said to let her know how it goes. i texted her, still no response. so haven't texted her anymore. last email she replied to was in april, last text was in may. maybe seeing me in person made her not want to talk to me....maybe my body language was showing that i kind of like her and it pushed her away.

Maybe she is just busy, i don't think i'm the only one she has lost contact with. i mean, people are going camping, swimming, taking vacations, going to lakes on boats, etc. friends back from college, etc.

maybe i was just someone to talk to until other interesting people come around. just don't want to go back to where if i see her it's "how are you, glad to see you, later" and that is it. we had good interesting conversations. i guess i just miss that. fighting the urge to write on her facebook wall, something quirky, not "why aren't you my friend anymore?" i'd get bummed if no response, i keep hoping maybe she will check in on me and initiate a new conversation. maybe she will miss talking to me and wonder why i don't try to contact her anymore.

i know this sounds dumb, i mean, i've got friends i haven't talked to in years and i know we are still friends, it doesn't bother me, i don't worry about this kind of stuff with them, ok so they are guys but still. i don't here from her for a few weeks and i feel i'm going insane. i know, it has something to do with liking her, and i guess i hoped if we talked all the time it might mean something, or could progress to something more. now i feel like i was stupid and lying to myself and the same thing that always happens has happened again. guess i am ranting. sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

hey instead of writing n wasting ur energy writing all these here u should call that girl and ask her to meet personally n tell her that u miss her company , instead of thinking so much about her , n she is not even replying u back u should make an effort n talk to her, may be she is busy or may be she doesnt know or think too much about u, all I suggest call her up n talk to her stop smsing n mailing talk to her personally , ask her , how is she wat is she doing n when you meet her up imagine as if u just met her yesterday n not like months before , see how she responds ask her whats going on with her, but be calm n patient n dont fight or argue with her by complaining her why she is not responding to your mails n messages etc. Am sure she will be having some reason or else she doesnt feel same way you do,,

• Author
griffinchicken53

i had tried to call a while back. she never picked up or returned the message. maybe i was just someone to bitch to while she was going through stuff with her ex when they broke up. using me for an ego boost or whatnot.

she might be dating someone now, which would explain why i never hear from her. but her updates sometimes show up where she talks to other people every day. for all i know her "cool" friends made fun of her for being friend with a nerd. wouldn't be the first time that had happened. maybe she got a vibe when i was around her, or i'm ugly to her. i just wish i knew why i get kicked to the curb.

• Author
griffinchicken53

and i'm just scared. i'm back to square one. can't sleep, feel depressed, and when i was depressed before it caused some other health issues.