Happiness... where to find it?

babydreamer

babydreamer

Confused and don't know what I'm good at. Sometimes I feel very sad and has no purpose in life. My kid keeps me going day to day. But besides that, I can't seem to find happiness. I keep on asking myself, what makes me HAPPY???

Has anyone been there and how to find happiness. Please help.

...Has anyone been there and how to find happiness. Please help.

Use Google Earth to find happiness...or just about anything else!

In truth, happiness is not "out there" someplace on Earth...or any other planet, star or galaxy :rolleyes:.

Trying to get "cute" with another's confusion and sadness isn't cute at all...it's plain mean-spirited. IMO.

I keep on asking myself, what makes me HAPPY???

You're asking the right question, babydreamer -- just that the answer is taking a while to reveal itself, perhaps?

You could try it from a different angle: How will I know when I am happy? What will I be doing, feeling, having and thinking when I'm happy?

If the answers remain elusive, you can try to form your questions something like:

If I HAD to guess what would make me happy (what is my Life Purpose), what would I guess?

And then trust that your guesses are pointing you in your "right" direction -- they will be doing that.

Wishing you much joy and happiness in your Life :)

I am sure you are stuck with some problem , I think u should solve that then everything will seem in its place,You should go out and move around some times routine makes us unhappy, You need change,