how do i find friends?

crackerjax9

crackerjax9

I'm a junior in college and home for the summer and feel like I have no one to hangout with! i keep in touch with one or two girls ( graduated a class of 70 kids had issues with alot of girls-backstabbing,etc) but they dont go out..ever! its really taking a toll on my self esteem and on top of that im trying to get over my ex...any ideas?

• Author
crackerjax9

got a job where they send you to work places with one other person... so making friends there isnt easy either

I'm a junior in college and home for the summer and feel like I have no one to hangout with! i keep in touch with one or two girls ( graduated a class of 70 kids had issues with alot of girls-backstabbing,etc) but they dont go out..ever! its really taking a toll on my self esteem and on top of that im trying to get over my ex...any ideas?

This maybe over simplistic, but sometimes the simplest answers are the best one.

Go Do Stuff. Preferably stuff that involves other people. That's why sports or theater is so good. But hopefully it'll be something you enjoy. And if there's nothing you really enjoy, go do something that you can imagine doing. That's what school was.. something that you may or maynot have enjoyed but you were forced to be around people.

BB

TheOtherGirl

i agree that a job is your best bet. it puts you in an environment that you have to be with other people. i work in a restaurant and i meet tons of new people

good luck :]