Very pissed off about an old "friend".

Sorry to make another stupid thread.

Well, a girl I knew (who wanted to have sex with me after a few days of knowing me, and after talking to some VERY clever friends of mine about the girl mostly during the last times I seen the girl and after the girl I learned she is a user) I seen her today. I was with mates and she was with her mates as well. I’m not going to go into much depth about her but she is unstable and she lied to me about been pregnant when I was her friend...which of course pissed me off after I found out the truth.

It hurts to know she can move on quick and she has a boyfriend who was with her. A good thing is that we never talked today (maybe she didn’t recognise me or what).

I just need someone to reply to this post; I’m pissed off because I seen her and I know what she is like. I’m glad I’m not the boyfriend though but it is up to the boyfriend to be in the "relationship" or not.

Thanks if anyone could reply, it’s really annoying since it’s stopping me from moving on if I see her in person. This is the 3rd occasion I’ve seen her since I stopped contact. I would of rather been in the presence of this guy I don't get on with to be honest.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't worry about making a fuss with a new thread! We're here to help, right?

I know it's hard to move on after any kinda relationship so I know your annoyed and frustrated but if she's lying to ya then she's not worth it! So you shouldn't worry at all! Best thing to do I always think is to spend time chatting to friends and listening to music, take your mind off it!

Katy, x.

• 2 weeks later...
likeORIGAMI

I had a difficult time understanding what you wrote. But from what I was able to extract was that you're jealous?.. Well, don't be. Because you and I both know that you don't want to be laying up with no ho! LOL