He got another girl PREGNANT!!!

yellowgreenlight

yellowgreenlight

I'm in a tricky situation, and basically seeking a few outside opinions.

Long story short... my best friend of roughly 7 years is caught up with a BAD guy...and I've run out of ideas.

They started dating about 1 1/2 years ago, and have been VERY off/on the entire time. He cheated on her multiple times, they lived together for a while, and she eventually "broke it off" because she suspected him of cheating...again.

They took a little "break," but that didn't last more than a month. However, during that time, he had another girl move in...the same girl he was suspected of cheating with before. My friend found out, and all hell broke loose. But...they ultimately decided to "work things out"... AGAIN.

2 weeks later, the "other" girl announced that she was PREGNANT with his baby. This was around February.

Since the announcement, I've noticed that my friend has still agreed to "work things out" with him, although she claims they are far from it. I say "noticed" because although she claims that she wants nothing to do with him, they progressively began sliding back into their old routines...back when they were dating. Eventually she even told me that they'd started having sex again, too.

He continues to hurt her over and over and over again, and it's got to the point where I don't even know what to say to her anymore. She's constantly paranoid about his whereabouts, she is utterly obsessive about the "other" pregnant girl (whom he hangs out with A LOT even though he insists that he wants nothing to do with her romantically), and just is unhappy overall.

I want the best for her, but I can't stand to watch her ruin her life by hanging around such a piece of trash! It seems like no matter what I say, he eventually convinces her to come back to him...by begging and pleading.

I see right through his crap, but she can't. I don't want to be the "bitter" friend, and I don't want to lose her...but its draining me, too!!!!

I can't do this anymore...PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sometimes you have to let your friends make their own mistakes. You have to let them fall. It's not easy to take a step back and watch someone you care about wreck themselves.

But rather than destroy the friendship between the two of you, you need to keep it intact. Eventually your friend will see through this guy's douchery and will need your friendship more than ever.

Chrome Barracuda

Your friend is an idiot to fall for this guy, and apparently she's not alone because alot of women tend to fall for scumbags like this.

Why are you even concerning yourself with her problems. she's a big girl let her deal with it!