hate what mate did to me

kaisergal

Hey I had been friends with a guy for ages he'd always been a flirt and he had a fiance. 8 months down the line he started acting different towards me his behavior changed.

Started talking to me more and longer on msn being more cheeky/naughty with me than normal. Emailing me more in work being more touchy like pinging my bra strap and getting quite close. Wed be sat drinking coffee and he'd move his leg to touch mine or find reasons to touch me like grabbing my hand making out he was looking at my nails.

When he left the office he started texting me and signing off xxx. He would say stuff to me online like how I wasn't just any girl. Saying if we go out he'd find it hard to behave himself and that it would be more fun if we weren't friends. He said how I was his sexy little minx and kept asking me if I would say for eg go on holiday with him in the future stuff like that...

He even asked me to meet him after work one night were he took me out for a posh meal paid for me and was extremely touchy. Trying to cuddle up to me. I ignored him as he had a girlfriend but he told me he met this girl wk later he dumped his fiance.

I confronted him bout stringing me along and he totally denied it saying ti was all in my head and that he talks like that to all the girls - I've never seen him like that and now hes got this new gf who hes moving in with after just 4 months were getting married in july but her parents talked her round

All i think is what if i did this or did that maybe it wouldve been me and i just feel dead used and only thing i think bout is hoping at somepoint his life goes to pot in somehwere - a sortof karma for me

hello Kaisergirl.

I am sorry, but I do not understand.

You met a man who you discover is very loose with his affections, and is dishonest annd flirtacious.

So you see this and resolve to not get caught in his clutches.

You should be happy about this, yet you seem disappointed.

Surely, you should be glad and celebrate, not sound so miserable!

Secondly, everyone has karma, so your karma follows you, and his karma follows him.

he cannot affect your karma, only you can.

You cannot affect his karma, only he can.

the consequences are not always immediate or apparent, but only an individual can control their own karma, depending on their own thoughts, words and actions.

be happy. you did not become ensnared!

• Author

Hi! I just feel majorly used by this guy and he gets a new gf,house out of it and i got this horrible bitterness. I want to be his friend yet i dont like what hes done to me tbh

• 2 weeks later...

Very much agree with TaraMaiden. Be grateful that you know what he is like from the start. I got used by a guy that sounds exactly like this, for FIVE YEARS (and yes he also has a new gf now - and yet still kept trying with me). I feel very bitter now that I wasted so much time on him, and wish I'd realised a lot sooner that he was only using me. Why do you even want to be his friend? He's treated you horribly, he doesn't deserve even your friendship. Please try to move on from him. Try to get over the bitterness and focus on things that make you happy.

• Author

Hey greentea! Thing is we were mates for a whole year before he started all this crap and now im the one made out to look stupid and he gets the hols,sex,new gf,house..... makes me sick i cant tell people waht he did and i dont get any revenge.

Hey greentea! Thing is we were mates for a whole year before he started all this crap and now im the one made out to look stupid and he gets the hols,sex,new gf,house..... makes me sick i cant tell people waht he did and i dont get any revenge.

Forget about this guy, telling people, getting revenge. If he's made you feel this bad, do you really think he deserves any more of your time and attention? You know what? I was friends for a year as well with this guy - which is when he began using me. If you weren't in another country I'd think it was the same guy. He's now cut me out of his life (5 years later) - and I've been left with no answers about anything. So I should take the same advice that I'm trying to give you, moving on and trying to focus on the things that make you happy. If you can't change a situation, you have to accept it. You can't make someone want to be with you - and really why would you want to? You want someone to be with you because they want to be.