need help

BiancaRura

I have this guy friend who lives a couple hours away and so far its been pretty much just friends. Ive known him and been friends with him for 6-7 years. We have fooled around a bit once or twice, and he knows I have some stong feelings for him. He says he has feelings for me also, but he just doesnt know to the extent of them. The only reason we havent gotten together is because of the distance.

Lately it seems as though he has been trying to avoid me. Every time I try to call his house or his cell he doesnt answer (why have a cell if your not going to answer it?) unless I use *67. And when I do use *67 he only talks to me for like 2 mins before he has to "do something".

We use to talk all the time either online (no, thats not how I met him) or on the phone and for hours at a time.

we are both in our 20s and I feel as though this is the guy Im suppose to be with but I dont think I can keep putting myself through this pain of wondering why he isnt returning my calls or even picking up the phone.

I know that he spends a lot of time with work and he doent have much free time. But on that same note, I dont have much free time either but I still find time to call him. I would be happy to talk to him one a week for like 10 mins, but I dont get to.

I dont really want to cut off ties with this guy, but I dont know what to do....

PLEASE HELP

Then just let him make the next move. Let him miss YOU and wonder WHY you aren't calling him anymore. Sometimes guys like to do some work. And stop calling *67 thats just tacky.

The only option you have is to stop calling him and take steps to cut off all ties with him. He's made it fairly clear from what you've written that he's not interested. I don't care how busy he is--if he wanted to call you, he would find the time. What happened in the past is no longer relevant, so stop dwelling on it. Things change and people change. For all you know, he has a girlfriend now.

You'll feel much better if you stop calling, because then you will no longer have to wonder and feel bad when he doesn't want to talk to you or doesn't call you back.

If he calls you, great. Regardless, you need to move on. I've met so many guys in my life I "thought I was supposed to be with", and then went that didn't pan out, I met another one I felt the same way about. There are many fish in the sea.

I think you already know all this. :)

Thats what I was thinking too Clia. OMG HOW many times did I think that one person was the "one." At LEAST half a dozen times...if not more. And each time I was just SO sure. :rolleyes: