I want more from bestfriend

shepherd

First time post here!,

I've known this girl a little over a year now. After 2 months we became really close friends always hanging out and going to the bar. We even had drunken sex and also had sweet cuddle times.

Then she started a relationship the week after we got intimate. It was a long distant relationship and we were still friends until I screwed up and couldn't handle it anymore. I said the wrong things and she refused to talk to me.

Recently she called me out of the blue and asked me to come over to her place to talk. We worked things out and all the feelings were back again. We started hanging out together and talk just about everyday. (phone,hanging out, text, email) We've even had sex again. (after a night of drinking) Yet she told me before that I'm not the only one and that she has sex.

Well I think I'm falling for her and want more than what is going on right now. I can't stop thinking about her. It seems like she's sending signals to me, but I have no idea. She called me to come over and watch movies, but nothing else happened. (yet she was not feeling well)

I guess I'm in the friend zone but friend with benefit at her convenience.

or maybe she is into me but I can't take a hint. I am so lost!

I will never understand the female mind.

Please... if something doesn't make sense please ask and I will clarify.

It seems obvious that you have only one valid option and that is to tell her how you feel "I love you as a friend, but I want more than that" and then see what happens. You'll have to decide what you'll say if she responds "well you are on your own with that buddy" - I would suggest something along the lines of "ok then, I just wanted you to know, want to have sex now?"

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys are that great of friends, you should be able to talk with her and see what she wants out of this. . . both of you can come to an agreement. I think it's sometimes better to pursue relationships with friends because they understand you more and are willing to get deeper with you.

How long have you guys known each other???

• Author

Since November 2007.....We hung out last night and I basically told her the balls in her court. Time will tell i guess.