A girl from a number of years ago

A girl I used to know when I was a teenager recently paid me a visit. I remembered her as just a skinny little kid with glasses who liked to hang around me during the summer. She was three years younger then me, which seemed like a lot back then ( I was 17). She liked to watch me when I would skinny dip in a river set back in the woods. She was at an age when she was becoming interested in boys and liked to see me with no cloths. I didn't mind her watching. Besides it was nice to have a second set of eyes and ears to hear if someone was coming down the trail.

Now she's beautiful and our age difference no longer seems that much as when we were younger. In fact she's my wife's age. As she talked about those days, she recalls how excited she was to see me in the buff and how she had her first orgasm while watching me. I didn't realize it at the time. Now it seems strange to hear someone my wife's age talking about seeing me naked and how aroused it made her. She just seemed like a curious kid back then. There didn't seem any harm in it back then. Was it wrong to let a 14 year old girl see a 17 year old boy.

I don't think it's a proper thing to do but why knock your head against the wall for something that happened so long ago and will never happen again (with you anyway) until the end of time.

Teens are supercharged sexually and it's no surprise that she had an orgasm watching you skinny dip in the river...but don't get a big head about that. She would have probably gotten excited over most anybody at the time. Us guys don't particularly have strict criteria when it comes to getting excited about naked women either...as long as they look even halfway decent.

If you're ever 17 again, by all means find a lookout your same sex and don't let the young girls see you in the buff. But for now, just let that be a cute memory. Looking back now, it should sort of be an experience to be laughed at and treasured.

I don't think it would be a great idea to tell your wife this story. While it was pretty harmless, some women get very jealous about very small things (I'm not talking about your thing...just the story).

I also don't think you should spend a lot of time with this lady reminiscing about this particular experience either.

You say "us guys don't particularly have strict criteria when it comes to getting excited about naked women either...as long as they look even halfway decent."

Maybe we ought to consider the observation that if she's bearing a couple of six-packs, she automatically rates a 10, you reckon?

LMAO,

the quank