Stupidity or KISSASS

questionaire

questionaire

i have one problem with a person and would like to hear everybody's sugesstion about what to do

i know a lady who is the mother of my friend and what interesting about this lady and her son is

her son works for another person whom this lady knows and her son doesn't like this guy because of his disturbing behavoir like talking sex and being baby all the time.

so he came over his mom house and told her about it. Later on, she turned around and told her son's boss about what her son told her

moreover, she likes to put her nose on everybody's business. She's very famous around her family and friends for TALKING TOO MUCH even though she doesn't know anything

in the end, her son got FIRED for saying BAD thing about his boss in front of her

one thing that i never figure out is why she had to do that? perhaps, she tries to kiss her son boss ass for something or she is so STUPID

what is your input? and what should i say to this person ?

thank you

What was her attitude when she told the boss? Was she like, "OMG this is what my son told me..." Or was it like "Um why are you acting like this at your work around my son?" It really just depends on her attitude about it and what she was trying to accomplish by saying that.

Either should could be psychotic and put her need to feel "important" by gossiping about her son....

OR, she might be trying to be protective in a way, and talk to the guy to get him to change how he is acting so her son would enjoy the job more.

• Author
questionaire
Originally posted by Ally Boo

What was her attitude when she told the boss? Was she like, "OMG this is what my son told me..." Or was it like "Um why are you acting like this at your work around my son?" It really just depends on her attitude about it and what she was trying to accomplish by saying that.

Either should could be psychotic and put her need to feel "important" by gossiping about her son....

OR, she might be trying to be protective in a way, and talk to the guy to get him to change how he is acting so her son would enjoy the job more.

her attitude was "this is what my song told me"

she also knows how this guys is . She knows this guy is 100% gay who likes young and inexperience kids. YOu understand what i'm saying

she not only does that to her son but to everybody. She can come to your house and gives you 5 minute speech about what needs to be done in your house even though she doesn't know anything

she doesn't see the guy change but what she sees is her son job is gone......is this hilarious?

Well.....I was hoping it was that she was confronting the guy. Uh what kinda psychotic woman is this? LOL

How old is your friend? I think a good idea would be to talk to your friend about seeing a therapist, and get advice on how to deal with his mother. BC this is just ONE issue, God knows what else that woman has done to him. Hopefully, your friend can cut her out as much as possible in the important areas of his life. Until then, hopefully a therapist will give him advice and possibly get her into therapy too.

• Author
questionaire
Originally posted by Ally Boo

Well.....I was hoping it was that she was confronting the guy. Uh what kinda psychotic woman is this? LOL

How old is your friend? I think a good idea would be to talk to your friend about seeing a therapist, and get advice on how to deal with his mother. BC this is just ONE issue, God knows what else that woman has done to him. Hopefully, your friend can cut her out as much as possible in the important areas of his life. Until then, hopefully a therapist will give him advice and possibly get her into therapy too.

he knows his mom and pisses her off. He doesn't bother to talk to her mom any more. Just hang up the phone when his mom called him and told me not to talk to his mom when she said BS thing

i didn't say BS, he said it

it's their problem and i don't want to put my nose on other people's business

i thought it's hilarioius and want to share with everybody here.

What a great mother!

He even told me that his brother father in law had to tell her SHUT UP another day because she put her nose on another's business.

After hearing that, i told him to go to Afghanistan to hide in Cave