does my friend like me?

kaisergal

I seriously don’t understand where I stand with a guy. Its awkward as he has a gf. Ive known him for over a year but past two months ive felt we got quite close.

Hes been cheeky online - which he never used to, always complimenting me, being more flirty and touchy.

When hes online hes like oh u coming over ill find it hard keeping my hands to myself stuff like that.

Hes left the office now and hes been texting me a bit which is weird as he never used to reply let alone text me on his own accord. Anyway I saw him on Saturday for a coffee.

At first I felt his leg just resting next to mine the next thing I know he slid his leg further inbetween mine and was pushing it against the wall hard and was looking at me while he did it.

He was looking at me like guys look and I told him to stop his response was well youre lucky im looking at your face. He said I was sexy when he grabbed my workspass from me.

I have strong feelings for him and don’t know where I stand or where its going im really confused.

Well...is your question where do YOU stand or where does HE stand?

Obviously you know where he stands. He is coming on strong. I think you are just unsure of where you stand...and only you can make that decision.