LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

what is happening?

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Old 9th March 2002, 8:51 PM   #1
who

what is happening?

Hello,

I make a lot of friends with women. However, at the end of approx. 6- 9 months. They end up not wanting to be around me or talk to me. I don't know what is happening. Either I am coming on to strong or I am not responding to their messages. Anyway, I don't want to come on too strong and I do want to respond to them positively as a friend.

What am I doing wrong? I am trying to play it cool, but maybe, I end up putting up a stone face wall. I need help. I lost a lot of potential good friends already.
Old 9th March 2002, 9:15 PM   #2
yes
Established Member

Re: what is happening?

r u trying to be friends or date them?
Quote:
Hello, I make a lot of friends with women. However, at the end of approx. 6- 9 months. They end up not wanting to be around me or talk to me. I don't know what is happening. Either I am coming on to strong or I am not responding to their messages. Anyway, I don't want to come on too strong and I do want to respond to them positively as a friend.

What am I doing wrong? I am trying to play it cool, but maybe, I end up putting up a stone face wall. I need help. I lost a lot of potential good friends already.
yes is offline   Reply With Quote