Heartbroken

celinedion1

Well today I found out that a good friend of mine moved to the other side of the US. He was going there just for a visit, and now he's not coming back and hes staying there. I just feel heartbroken, hes been in my life for such a long long tme and now I'm never going to see him again, until he visits (which i dont know how long that will be). I feel so incredibly lost and alone. I just feel heartbroken. :(

:bunny: From your word , I can get the conclution : you are kindly and friendly to your friends .

Yes , it is a bad thing for friends to leave suddenly , but you should think about it , we are the different people and we have different aim and life style . whoever cant be sure what will be happen , you should wish your friend have a good and happy life there , maybe she feel that it suits her there .

though she will leave you , but you will still good friends , you can keep a touch with each other by internet ,cellphone and other ways . You should try to find more friends and they can make you feel better .