LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

friends advice

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Old 7th January 2002, 4:43 AM   #1
katt

friends advice

hello,

at the moment i am going through a rough patch with my group of friends. last year i admit i was bitchy and i have since changed my way. i was wondering what gestures and things i could do that would make it up to them in a way. please help b4 i lose my buddies

thanx
Old 7th January 2002, 9:39 AM   #2
Established Member

Re: friends advice

Just be nice, be kind and be yourself. If you try to go out of your way to make up for the past, it will seem fake to them...especially given the way you have been...and they will like that even less. Just treat them with consideration and respect and gradually build back the old friendship.

This is a lesson that actions have consequences. You have to pay for mistreating your friends. There simply is no excuse unless you were having a chemical imbalance in the brain that you were unaware of.

When you feel like you need to be nasty, get away from people and be that way in private. I've lots a few friends because I lost sight of just how I was taking my frustrations out on them.
Tony T is offline   Reply With Quote