Yo~

Me and my girlfreind was in my room, I was looking in the closet for something. I let her go on my computer, while I was looking in the closet for something.

I found out she read some AIM logs of mine...

What would you do?

She terminated my privacy xD

Liquinn.

In my opinion, I wouldn't care because I wouldn't have anything to hide. What kind of relationship is it? Does she show lack of trust on a regular bases? If so, that's what I would be concerned about.

If it was a random event & you have nothing to hide then it is no big deal. JMO

• Author

We're dating, I've got nothing to hide, just personal to look at my logs, I've got alot of logs.

I was around the closet at the time :<

Me and my girlfreind was in my room, I was looking in the closet for something. I let her go on my computer, while I was looking in the closet for something.

I found out she read some AIM logs of mine...

What would you do?

She terminated my privacy xD

Liquinn.

I once dated a guy who used MSN a lot to chat with strangers. Once when I was at his house I too went on his computer and decided to check his MSN history to see if during any of these cyber conversations he was flirting with them or having cyber sex or something. No cyber sex but I found he was flirting with these strange women. Soon after, I broke up with him and never regretted it. Perhaps I knew subconsciously that he couldn't be trusted and I went looking for evidence - and found it. Alternatively, had it been a good relationship with lots of trust, I probably wouldn't have invaded his privacy like that.

Only you know how good your relationship is with her. Like the other poster said, does she generally not trust you? Have you done things that could lead her to believe you might cheat?

• Author

Me and her are cool, I've nothing to hide. She looked through my logs with people, to maybe try and find evidence. She found none.

We're still together, I was away doing stuff in the closet at the time, but I found out though ;P

Liquinn.