Shes turned into a bitch since she met her bf!!!

Happy2Bsingle

Happy2Bsingle

We are 2 sisters of 27 and 24 and til last year we were friendly wiv a girl of 25. we were really close friends, she loved my kids, came on a few holidays with us and stayed at my house. my sister, who is 24, works wiv the girl, called steph, and this is how we met!!

Last year i set her up on a blind date with a revolting creature called mike!!! if i had known him i wouldnt have set them up! At first things didnt change, they would both com 2 my house, even stay and have sex on my sons bed!!!

After only a few months steph suddenly stopped talking to me. ignores the kids. she doesnt even mention my kids to my sis at work. she was in their lives for 5 yrs, n was like an aunt to them.i dont know what ive done wrong.

her attitude towards my sis has changed, she no longer includes my sis in her conversations at work.

as i said earlier her bf is a pig, used 2 phone me n slag her off. now she is buying a place with him.

JohnnyBlaze

That sucks. Sadly, I know some people are like that. They hook up with someone, and suddenly their friends are invisible. Alternately, if word got back to her that you don't like her boyfriend, she may be blackballing you for that.

Either way, there are a few huge bad points here. First, them having sex on your kid's bed is exceptionally rude. I don't care how much they're into each other (so to speak), that's just wrong. Secondly, there's no reason for her to not at least be civil to the kids - it's not like they did anything.

PeopleLearner

You could talk to her about what has changed in your relationship with her. There may be some things that she and her BF may have talked about you, or some things that you said that inadvertently hurt her.

Straight talk could be good in this regard. Don't prolong the talks though -- keep it short and simple, and don't make it result in an argument.

Good Luck

I've seen this many times, both with family and friends. Certain relationships can turn a person on and off (behavior-wise) like a light switch. I've seen a simple phone conversation change their whole demeanor, like the other person has this psychological hold on them and can manipulate them at will.

Personally, I'd distance myself from this person for now. My take is she'll believe in her relationship with Mike over any friendship she has with you and your sis. If you exit on more neutral terms, perhaps the friendship can resume after she has come to her senses; perhaps not. In any event, you can't make anything happen, but thank you for caring.