drama - i was disrespect now she hates ME

hugznkisses21

hugznkisses21

Please someone tell me if im in the wrong….

My roommate/Friend/Coworker – is not the most responsible person – she has been known to drink during work hours – sometimes all afternoon – and she has gone on parying binges in which she had messed around on her husband.

Now she drove me to work the other day – snuck away in the afternoon – and had gone for drink (now in the past she has driven home under the influence)

So she came back I asked her where she went – she told me to another department – which granted she did stop there – but she also went drinking before that…but lied byt neglaecting to tell me that – especially if she is driving me home

So I felt very stupid and played and I felt disrespected – if u drink are driving someone 1 or 10 tell them – so I confronted her and she said “How dare you…thinking I would put someone’s life in danger – and accusing me of lying when I was actually in the other department….u think im a lying drunken bitch – nice”

So now I feel horrible – I never said those things – I felt disrespected and I tried to voice that – I felt she lied because a responsible person driving someone would let them know they drank – she said why didn’t u ask – if I can right out and ask and she got offended then what?

Someone shed some light – this is so immature

Maybe you could turn it around and make her understand that if she had gotten into an accident, regardless of whether it was the other party's fault or not, she had alcohol in her system which more than likely would have put all liability on her. Bottom line is she could have asked you to drive, and it would have probably been no big deal. She seems to have more issues than just her drinking.