Best Friends Sister wants me?

Just1More

Ok weird and dont know wat to do ive known my best friend for about 3 yrs now. His family is basically my second family. I'm over there all the time. His parents love me. I never flirted with his siter just the occational hi or whats up (shes 14, im almost 18). But resently i think she has taken a liking to me she constantly flirts with me, i blew it off like nothing.

I spent the night at my buddys house the other day slept on the couch, and woke up to her on top necking me????!!!!!! 2 which i threw her off like WTF!!! she ran outta the room and i sat there like wat just happend. im asking how do i deal with this? its annoying and this was too far. I dunno if i should tell her rents cuz i dont know if they would believe me? or just sit her down and have a "talk" with her. so im really confuzed help! I dont want this to get blamed on me!

She's 14, 14 yr olds get crushes all the time, her hormones are raging etc. and with you being there all the time...don't make a huge deal out of it and I wouldn't tell the parents, just talk to her tell her you like her but not in that way...something like that

Might be a good idea to tell her she's not ugly etc. in case she takes your rejection that way and develops self esteem issues

yeah, you being the object of her affections is because you're the cute best friend that hangs around with big brother. I remember that with my brother and his best bud ... though it was my one neighbor and HER little girlfriend that were always coming over to the house to visit whenever he was there. Like cats in heat, if you ask me.

anyhow, CP's suggestion is a good one – gently but firmly let her know that you are fond of her as your friend's sister, that she's an attractive young lady, but that you are not interested in starting up a relationship with her the way she's hoping you do. You may also want to have another family member around when you do this so she can't tell her parents that you made a move on her out of spite for turning her down – just make sure it's not your friend/her brother, because he'd use it against her however he could. Maybe a cousin or aunt who is your age or older? Or if need be, have the discussion with her mother present – her parents need to know about her behavior, and at least her mom isn't going to fly off the handle the way her daddy might!

If i were you, i'd just pretend as if nothing happened and go about your business or the way you were before this happened.

Something similar happened with me not too long ago and i just behaved like nothing happened...quite frankly I myself am not clear on what really happened.

thanks for the input all of u, this weekend it goes down lol

Expand please....will you talk to her her brother or parents or what exactly?

• Author
Expand please....will you talk to her her brother or parents or what exactly?

I talked to her and her mom, everything is good, i am not blamed for anything, her mom understands and now knows about her behavior, so all is well