weird situation

britt65

I have a concern that I would like anybody's input on. A young man on my job (he's a few years younger) and I started talking real good a little over two months ago and even swapped email addresses to communicate while at home. Recently my job sent me to another site, we still kept in touch. He would say things like he hopes to see me soon then finally one day I said it back. He went away for the weekend and I kept up the messages in case he got online. He did not but when he returned he did not reply to the messages I sent while he was away. Then two days after he sent me a forward that he received from one of his friends with a general message. I replied to that forward with a note saying: 'how was your trip?' but he never bothered to reply. How weird is that? Does anybody have any feedback?

If he's not responding to your messages, then he's "not that into you". He enjoyed talking with you when you were around, but doesn't sound like he's really interested in carrying on. It's probably best to forget about him and stop sending him email.