I may have lost a friend(sorta long read

OCCDAVE

Well this is a bit long but i will try and make it short and could use everyones advice. I met this girl named Gloria about 6 months ago through a friend and we have been close since.She told me from the start she wasn't looking for a boyfriend or anything serious.I figured no big deal cause this girl was really sweet and i wanted a friendship still.Fast forward we spent a lot of time with each other most of the times were at her home.She admitted to me since moving to Chicago she doesn't invite any guys over her house cause she's a single mom and is a bit scared .we would watch TV with her laying her head on my chest,we slept in the same bed and even held each other while we were in bed.Again this all seemed to good to be true but again i tried to think nothing of it cause of what i was told by her from the start.Well she invites me to her house one night and had some company over so we went to her room and she told me make sure the door is locked.She then sits in front of me as i was sitting on her bed and just looked at me.Now I'm no expert but the look in her eyes was like OK I'm ready for sex take me.But again i didn't want to take advantage and she got pissed cause i was avoiding her for the football game and said forget you.Now i wont lie i wanted to just do it right there but at the time i had a g/f which i lied to her about and couldn't do it.We made out a little after that and then went to bed with her in my arms.Now i finally had to open up cause i couldn't hold it in and figured it was now or never.I told her how i felt she said your a very sweet guy but i don't want to give another guy a chance cause of my ex.I said what about the vibes you gave off she said that was nothing even if we had sex it meant nothing.Now since that day 2 weeks ago we have talked less which she admits she is pushing me away a bit cause she knows my true feelings.Now I'm sorry but if a girl throws herself to you like that can someone blame me to get feelings .