In love with my bestfriend's friend dont know

baro1818

The whole story starts back about 9 months ago, i was over one of my bestfriends house and his younger brother invited one of his friends over(2 years younger than me and my friend) id had never believed in love at first sight before(i know sounds corny)but i fell for her, we had so much fun together,after about 1 month of hanging out i found out she liked my bestfriend,over a next 4 months we became the best of friends, she would call me and talk alot, tell things to me she wouldnt tell my bestfriend, and i probally spend more money on her then my bestfriend does, he doesnt treat her like i would and how i do now, i love this girl more than ive ever loved a girl she is perfect, my soulmate. So after about 3 months i started to hardcore like her, not your normal high school crush, everytime i was with her i smiled, i never had a bad time with her, i could spend everyday with her. i didnt know what to do though, alot of times she jokes around and says after her and my bestfriend break up were gunna go out and she flirts with me all the time and i know she cares about me alot(my friends say she likes me,she calls me her teddybear(again corny), she got me to stop smoking weed and cigs and im thankful for it, she made me a better person, still this made me depressed, id get so sad because she was with my bestfriend and not me, it would fell like an asswhole cuz id hang out with the 2 of them and feel bad cuz i liked her, it would kill me but ive atleast put their relationship back together six or seven times.

So after about seven months i told my other friends(closeknit best friends minus the relationship 1 and the girl), they know i love her alot and would do anything for her, no matter what, even if anything bad happened or she did something bad i would still love her just as much.A couple of my friends told me to wait it out(not the best idea im a senior in high school) and one of said talk to her. so this is basically my issue, i love her to death and i dont know wat i would do if she turned me down if i told her, or if she got weirded out and we stop being friends, on the other hand i dont want my best friend to think im stealing her or if i waited for the relationship end and then "jump in" even though he said that im the only person he would feel safe with her being with if they broke up. i dont wanna disrespect my friend, and times running out, i dont know what to do. please help this is killing me

sorry, i'm not as old as you. but i kinda have the same dilema.what i would do is still build up your relationship with her and wait. sorry its not good advice.but its what i would do at my age.