Bitch Friends

Kittiecat

My friend and I "broke up" so to speak tonight. Long story...drunken short...she went ahead and made out with a guy I had...ahem...previously been making out with earlier in the evening...right in front of me. Of course, I wasn't going to marry the guy...it's the principle! She said he asked her to kiss him...and accused me of wanting to bitch her out all this time but had no balls because I was sober (not really wrong, I'm not one for unnecessary confrontation)...but you know what? It felt REALLY GOOD to say everything I needed to say. To be honest, being friends with her was really hard. Good riddance.

My friend and I "broke up" so to speak tonight. Long story...drunken short...she went ahead and made out with a guy I had...ahem...previously been making out with earlier in the evening...right in front of me. Of course, I wasn't going to marry the guy...it's the principle! She said he asked her to kiss him...and accused me of wanting to bitch her out all this time (she wasn't really wrong there) but had no balls because I was sober (again, not really wrong)...but you know what? It felt REALLY GOOD to say everything I needed to say. To be honest, being friends with her was really hard. Good riddance.

I had to "break-up" with friends last summer for good reasons. Aside from that, that was inconsiderate on her part. IMHO, that is something that friends should not do to each other, unless she were to talk to you first and know that it wouldn't bother you. That is kind of messed up, two friends making out with the same person in one night.

• Author

Times have changed how?

I woke up this morning angry as ever.

The truth is -- I was only friends with this girl because I was the last single girl left out of the group. If she had other single friends more like her, she'd have nothing to do with me...and to be honest, I'd probably have nothing to do with her either.

The most infuriating part about this whole thing is that she suddenly became a martyr last night and listed ALL the nice things she's ever done for me. She's always a martyr. She's the girl that stays up late at night baking cookies for everyone in the office at Christmas. She does things like this so SHE can feel important, not because she wants to do them.

I do have a laundry list of issues with her, and it just exploded last night. There have been many times I've asked myself why I am even friends with this woman -- we are SO DIFFERENT. I always gave her leeway because we've been friends for over 10 years...but the truth is, I can't take it anymore. Looking back, I see that her company was more of a drag than a pleasure. Friendship isn't supposed to be like that, is it?

Times have changed how?

when i was growing up, two girls making out with the same dude at the same party probably would have been very rare. is that common behaviour today for young ladies?

Times have changed how?

I woke up this morning angry as ever.

The truth is -- I was only friends with this girl because I was the last single girl left out of the group. If she had other single friends more like her, she'd have nothing to do with me...and to be honest, I'd probably have nothing to do with her either.

The most infuriating part about this whole thing is that she suddenly became a martyr last night and listed ALL the nice things she's ever done for me. She's always a martyr. She's the girl that stays up late at night baking cookies for everyone in the office at Christmas. She does things like this so SHE can feel important, not because she wants to do them.

I do have a laundry list of issues with her, and it just exploded last night. There have been many times I've asked myself why I am even friends with this woman -- we are SO DIFFERENT. I always gave her leeway because we've been friends for over 10 years...but the truth is, I can't take it anymore. Looking back, I see that her company was more of a drag than a pleasure. Friendship isn't supposed to be like that, is it?

Not the greatest reason to be friends with someone, but no friendship is not suppose to be like that. I had to "let go" of individuals this past summer who I thought were friends, but they ended up being toxic. It sucked because one of them dates all the way back to Kindergarten, but I had to do what was best.

Just call this a blessing in disguise.

The most infuriating part about this whole thing is that she suddenly became a martyr last night and listed ALL the nice things she's ever done for me. She's always a martyr.

I

I had an acquaintance that acted the same way. She put on the goody two shoes act, got sympathy from people for dating controlling men, then screwed several of her friends bfs and husbands. Don't feed the situation by telling all your friends about what happened, just steer clear of her.

MiCorozonPerdidoEnTi

Once in a while, no matter how mean and cold it may sound, it does feel good to unload on someone who does you wrong.

I warned my ex-fiance when we started dating, "Never cross me". Well, she's now the ex! Ha! (Damn, it still feels good to say that. Ha!)

What it all comes down to is respect. I demand nothing more and will settle for nothing less.

That's not so hard, now is it?

Once in a while, no matter how mean and cold it may sound, it does feel good to unload on someone who does you wrong.

I totally agree MCPET....and once in a great while its fun to unload on someone for no reason at all.

burning 4 revenge
I totally agree MCPET....and once in a great while its fun to unload on someone for no reason at all.
i do this often, because it's easier to unload on those that are nicer to you

I have to admit that I love to "unload" too. But speaking for myself, I only enjoy doing it with the a-holes of the world. I couldn't live with myself if I thought I had done that to an actual nice person.

i do this often, because it's easier to unload on those that are nicer to you

the best part is fabricating some excuse later on to explain your nasty behavior, like "um, sorry I've been under a lot of stress lately"....or.... "you didn't deserve that pummeling my friend, its me, not you."

I have to admit that I love to "unload" too. But speaking for myself, I only enjoy doing it with the a-holes of the world. I couldn't live with myself if I thought I had done that to an actual nice person.

It feels great when you unload on those who were asking for it or especially on those who were long overdue for an unloading. I just don't see the excitement behind unloading for no reason. Seriously, get a life if you consider that entertainment.

burning 4 revenge
the best part is fabricating some excuse later on to explain your nasty behavior, like "um, sorry I've been under a lot of stress lately"....or.... "you didn't deserve that pummeling my friend, its me, not you."
hmmm, interesting. some old cunt said precisely that to me recently. amazing how similar we all are..
It feels great when you unload on those who were asking for it or especially on those who were long overdue for an unloading. I just don't see the excitement behind unloading for no reason. Seriously, get a life if you consider that entertainment.

It really does feel great. Nothing beats telling an a hole off. But I agree with you regarding those who just like to dump on a person who is nice. Those people are bullies. They resort to elementary school tactics such as name-calling, racial slurs, etc. They're to be pitied. They're sad and broken and lonely people.

But hey..they're good for something. They're GREAT for unloading on. They always deserve it. And later you can tell them it was just stress and feel guilt-free. You can sleep like a baby knowing their feelings don't mean shyt.

You can't beat it.

It really does feel great. Nothing beats telling an a hole off. But I agree with you regarding those who just like to dump on a person who is nice. Those people are bullies. They resort to elementary school tactics such as name-calling, racial slurs, etc. They're to be pitied. They're sad and broken and lonely people.

But hey..they're good for something. They're GREAT for unloading on. They always deserve it. And later you can tell them it was just stress and feel guilt-free. You can sleep like a baby knowing their feelings don't mean shyt.

You can't beat it.

They resort to their maturity level, which in this case is elementary.:laugh:

They resort to their maturity level, which in this case is elementary.:laugh:

Exactly. Also their emotions are usually at a very immature level in general. They lash out whenever they feel like it. They lack impulse control. Like I said, these types of people are to be pitied. Most of them end up living very sad and twisted lives. But of course it's of their own making.

when i was growing up, two girls making out with the same dude at the same party probably would have been very rare. is that common behaviour today for young ladies?

Well my "friend" serviced the guy I was dating in the parking lot while I was waiting for him for the "last dance" of the night. I didn't find out about it until a year later... and I was still pissed off... and she wonders why we aren't good friends anymore...:mad: