Good friends....

longlegzs80

For Christmas I asked for an address book that was an organizer and everything else. Anyways, I was looking at the list of people I talk to once in awhile, but wouldn't consider any of them good friends, best friends or worth me putting into my little book of names and numbers.

I am a business owner, and I have been looking at things in a whole new light. People who have been arogant, wasting my time and having no consideration are people that I been dealing with as far as personal friends go.

I am looking to find people who like the same things I Do, hobbies, interests, whatever. I feel very lonely because I wouldn't say I have anyone close to to talk to, to listen to hang out with etc.

2007 is the year I want to change things for the better to better suit my needs both perfessionally and personally. How can I meet new people when I am a very shy person? I know I have to get out there and join organizations, things of interest, but how can I meet people who are like me, and who would like to do the same things I am interested in? Help is needed.

first thing i do is make a list for myself and for what i am looking for with someone else. usually the list should have overlaps, for example, today is my last day for smoking so a non-smoker as a partner is a must, same deal with drugs and lies - any drugs or non-honesty - not going there. i do these things for myself first, not for another, then search for someone like minded.

it helps when u know who u are and what you want.

hope that helps