She's concerned of me

twkvfx

We both went to the same primary school, secondary school, and now college. We both kind of have something in common. Like I'm of a race (which I prefer not to mention) and she's about 1/4 of that of my race, we both like being creative, my parents know her's, etc.

One time when I was about 11 years old at year 7, she asked one of my friends if I was alright. My friend asked her back why. She said she just wondered.

One time when I was walking through the hallway after p.e. lesson with my friend at 16 at year 11, she was behind me and specifically asked me which college I was going to. I answered her, and she said something like wanting me to sign her year book. Which I did a week later.

When I was on my way to lesson in college, I walked past her didn't realise that she was even there. But before I did she noticed my presence and natually said hi, and I said hi back. Then we saw each other again and said hi again for a few times.

This so strange, I was on an activity session for driving. At random, I was having a short thought about her sitting next to me and say hi. Some minutes later............it happened!

So after all these things that I have mentioned do you think that she is somewhat concerned of me out of all the guys that went to primary/secondary school? Do you think that there's a significance in between? Even though we rarely talk to one another.

• Author
Is that all you both say to each other is hi? :p

Well not just hi. Well actually she says hi, and I say something like you okay.

If she's know you for years, it would be strange not to say hi!! :confused:

As for if there is anything else there?! Who knows. Why not try having a full on conversation with her sometime and find out!! ;)

• Author
If she's know you for years, it would be strange not to say hi!! :confused:

As for if there is anything else there?! Who knows. Why not try having a full on conversation with her sometime and find out!! ;)

Well, I have meaningfully thought about that. She notices me only at a very specific time.