in love with my best friend

thatseankidd

im really lost and need some help, ive known my friend, christina, since around feb of this year when she started dating one of my very good friends, i didnt truely get to know her though until summer because right when the summer started she got dumped, and i felt extremely bad and hung out with her alot to try and comfort her, i spent a LOT of time with her, saw her basically everyday, and didnt really realize it until august that i was starting to like her, i told her in august and she told me that she just loved me as a friend

she told me this in august though because she was still in love with my friend that dumped her, i dont know if she still is now, but anyways, since august ive still hung out with her everyday basically, and somewhere along the line my liking for her slowly turned into a deep love, and i dont know what to do

alot of drama has happened since august too, and all of her friends are starting to ignore her for the wrong reasons... im basically all she has right now, but the bad part is i dont know if i should leave her too, im deeply in love with her, and it hurts me to know that she doesnt feel the same way, although i love being friends with her extremely, it hurts

i need some advice, because i honestly cant live without her and i wont leave her to be alone when all of her other friends are, but everytime i see her i fall more and more in love with her and im afraid im going to get hurt in the end big time, i dont know if i should just keep being friends with her and see where things go or if i should try to leave her or something... i dont think i could bare to leave her though because every second im not with her i hurt:(

If she only loves you as a friend, and you find it hard to be around her because of your feelings, it might be a good idea to take a break and be around her less. Be honest and tell her it's hard for you to be in love with her and not be able to do anything about it.

I don't know really what to say except that being around her will only make you hurt worse. Back away from her slowly and let distance give you a better frame of mind. You will be ok without her.

Wow. I went thru something close to this as well. Only my ex gf left because she had gender issues and during her alone time she discovered that she was bi and is now trying to figure out if she is just lesbian or bi. I sent her a letter stating I was proud that she was finally trying to figure things out and that she would always be in my life in some way or another - and that gender issues ARE important to oneself and others. Could I live with someone in the same house, and with the person she also loved [a woman]? Of course, there are no rules about what makes up a family? Sometimes we create our own fears. Now if that was another man - NOPE - sorry - I'm not SuperDude~!

I don't know really what to say except that being around her will only make you hurt worse. Back away from her slowly and let distance give you a better frame of mind. You will be ok without her.

I think Yamaha:is right here,if she loves you just as a friend then its better to you just back away from her and find another suit able girl friend.