I feel like a loser I have no friends

stolenwolf

I go to a fairly hard math related school And after 3 years I have not made friends with anyone in it. Im an outcast among geeks. I spend so much time alone alone. I'm so bored . I can't possibly see myself with a gf. ever.

Are there a lot of poeple who never get any gf's. There are fat ugly and stupid and brainiac prude guys who don't seem like they will ever be socially successful, yet they become so and it kills me.

I'm slightly dislexic and an extremely bad writer. and speaker.

Follow your brainiac senses and I predict that you could be the next Bill Gates. I mean that in loose terms, but brains often equals money, and money often equals no trouble in the opposite sex department. Look at Donald Trump. No looker in most eyes, and I think he's somewhat boring personally, yet he seems to always have good looking women.

Be true to yourself and watch out for the fortune seekers!

• Author

but im not smart. I go to a smart school. But I have a hard time keeping up. I dont make up for my social inability with being smart.

Okay, I once tested into the "smart" math class in middle school (junior high) but couldn;t handle it. How did YOU get in?

I'm sorry I didn't help you in any way. Keep reading archived threads and you will find many who have never had a BF/GF. I can't relate to that, but I wish you well in the future!

Their isn’t one person at lunch you sit next to that talks to you? (After three years in the same school.)

Ok so you may read a magazine or do homework at lunch.

What do you do after school? Isn’t their anyone in your neighborhood?

Do you have a job where you can meet new people?

Perhaps you can volunteer at a local hospital, the homeless shelter, church or a senior care facility. There are a lot of people there and they like to talk. You may generate a friend or two.

Change what you are doing and you change your world.

Oh Trish, I think he wants a gf that would be interested in him not his money so maybe that's not the answer :)

What you have to do wolf is talk to people more...you can start by getting some online friends...go on a dating site and get a few dates from there, even if you don't hit it off with anyone at first you'll get more and more comfortable around people...that's what you need, to get over shyness/social anxiety.

Yes, practice makes perfect. Most people are a little shy and discomfitted meeting and chatting with strangers, no matter how together they seem. Talk to people, no matter where you are and sooner or later you will find the right combination of friendly enough and not overboard friendliness that makes people respond to your conversation.

Okay, I'm spanking myself about my first post. (Thanks cardpaly3r) I don't think you would be happy with someone that was interested in you because you had money.

I do agree that online chat can be a good "training ground" for chat in real life. I'm a rather chatty person, so talk doesn't come hard for me, but I can see that it could help you.

Good luck!