i love her...but ??

i dont normally do this kind of thing but i really need some help with this.

ok so here is my problem...and a year and a half ago i moved in with my dad which ment i would have to go to a new high school where i didn't know anyone. when i got there the 1st few weeks were horrible. then i started talking to this girl chellsea..she was in one of my classes.

well i developed a little crush on her...but i thought that was all it would be just a "little crush" but i was wrong...its been almost 2 years since her and i met...and we are now best friends....she tells me she loves me all the time...and i tell her i love her too...but in the past couple of months when she says it i aviod saying it back..not because i dont love her but because when she says it she means it as friends....

but if i say it i mean im in love with her....and i've been in love with her for about a year..and i cant go on like this...acting like i dont. people always ask us if we are going out and they say we would make a cute couple..even my family says the same thing...all of our friends and my family they alll know im in love with her. but she doesnt..how can that be??? i dont know what to do...please help me...

BlueEyedSarah

bri28,

Hmm...I think all you can do is accept you two are in the friend zone.

I had a crush on a guy for 2 years, possibly even over, but that was it...a crush. I tried all I could to get him to notice me, to try be friends with me, but I think all I did was scare him :o:lmao:.

ok so here is my problem...and a year and a half ago i moved in with my dad which ment i would have to go to a new high school where i didn't know anyone. when i got there the 1st few weeks were horrible. then i started talking to this girl chellsea..she was in one of my classes.

Reading this I think you just have a crush on her still. A crush can last for a very long time.

I think you are very greatful to her that she has been your friend when you found things tough when being in a new school.

Maybe you should tell her how greatful you are for all she has done for you, get the heat off your chest about it. She will be thankful about that, and its a very nice thing to say to make a friend feel better :).

If things are a little difficult with being her friend then maybe try to ease yourself away from her, distant yourself a little bit, just to try get over this crush you have on her, maybe even hang out with other girls, see other girls can be just as good as your friend here is.

Why would you wan't her to know how you truly feel about her? If she knew your true feelings it may scare her away from you and you could lose her friendship. It can make her feel uncomfortable. If they have told her then she must just think they are joking about because you are oposit sex best friends. If she was concerned about your feelings then she would approach you and talk to you about it.

i dont normally do this kind of thing but i really need some help with this.

well i developed a little crush on her...but i thought that was all it would be just a "little crush" but i was wrong...its been almost 2 years since her and i met...and we are now best friends....she tells me she loves me all the time...and i tell her i love her too...but in the past couple of months when she says it i aviod saying it back..not because i dont love her but because when she says it she means it as friends....

but if i say it i mean im in love with her....and i've been in love with her for about a year..and i cant go on like this...acting like i dont. people always ask us if we are going out and they say we would make a cute couple..even my family says the same thing...all of our friends and my family they alll know im in love with her. but she doesnt..how can that be??? i dont know what to do...please help me...

In my opinion you should tell her your feelings face to face in this way you can see her reaction if she doesn't show any reaction it is can be dangerous for you.