hwo do u get to meet girls through freinds of freinds

hey i hear a lot of couples and bf/gf couples and a lot of em meet through a friend of a freind-like through at a party , went clubbing and they met through freinds.more like freinds hanging out togther . i have a few freinds very few, but for some reason i never ever get to meet their freinds. it just stays as me and one freind just hanging out and thats all. me and him and not me and him and his crew and some girls. how do u by askin . also askin a freind to set u up with a single female also doesn;t work from what i found out. they say they will, as ppl don't want to shut u down ..... but it never ever happens.

how does one get invited to parties, outings and hang outs were one gets to meet ppl through freidns of freinds. do u just ask em hey please invited me over to ur party, or just ask or do u wait. i never been invited whcih is so sad. why

the things with me is most ppl i meet just end up as aquitances and nothing ever ever more. we never ever hand out outside of school, ....... or work..