WTF happened to our friendship

sexy_T-Bear_ny83

sexy_T-Bear_ny83

I use to be really close with my friend ana. We use to talk to eachother allot. She was allways there for me when i needed to talk to someone about my relationship problems, and I was allways there for her when she wanted to bitch about her man. [which she allways claims to want to leave but never dose and probably never will]

well we were allways cool. than one day she started to fool around with my best friend. to be honest with you it was wierd at first cuzz she was still with her man, I knew this and so did my boy. needless to say this knowledge did not seem to stop anyone.

at first things felt wierd to me because it allways seemed that when we were talking to each other she was trying to extract info about my boy. anyway

my best friend finnaly got feed up with her crap and was done with her{meaning that she wont leave her hubby lol!}. all the while i kinda stayed clear of her and him cuzz i didnt want to be cought up in there buisness. that tends to back fire evan if you are inncocent and did nothing{i know from expieriance}

when we finnaly started hangign out agian, we started ahngign out allot. everything was going good. then came this one Sex talk we had. She mentioned that she was sexualy frustrated. I've been single for quite some time and she brought up the idea of havin sex with someone you know just to get it out of her system. Now im not gonna lie, I value our friendship and all. but I've allways thought about it {all guys do, regarless of what we say we just dont act on it} so i said just like this "if that what you wanna do I'd definatly be down for that I would give you a green light anyday"

so she said she'd get back to me on that. Which i assumed as a no. which is totally fine although she kinda sugested the idea, put it on the table but didnt ask me directly. she left it to me to make the request{very wemon like thing to do lol} to make a long story short we stoped hanging out. I havent hung out with her in like 2 months. The other day me and my friend were hanging out and she past by and stoped and said hi like everything was all good. as if we had seen eachother the other day. Un****en believable.....

why is she acting like this??? Whats the big ****en deal?

so...wait...you had a problem with her seeing your mate cos she has a man, but would give her the green light any day?? Get your head straight. Either you want to sleep with her, or you want her as a friend. You can't have both. A good friend would encourage her to try and make things work with her husband.

• Author
sexy_T-Bear_ny83

Ok listen,

From the moment we became friends which was about 2 and a half years ago, she has said she is unhappily married and is only staying cuzz she is to scared to tell her parents about it. She is afraid of letting them down. Also I had no problem with her seeing my friend! Non at all except that it was kind of wierd to hang around them during the time.

And also My head is striaght! Im not gonna tell her to stay with him when he treats her terribly, and she is unhappy. I value her as a friend. The only reason this happened is because she through the idea on the table, and yea hell yea I would sleep with her if thats what she wanted and if that would make her feel better. {plus she was awsome! we had the friendship and i was always attracted to her}

The whole reason i was mad is that she brought up the idea not me, and know we stoped hanging out and i dont understand why? it was her idea, not mine. So why is she acting so wierd about it? that was the whole point of the story "mate" lol!